I got my permit. Once I receive the little piece of paper that proves I took the MSF course I'll get my license.
With a permit I can only ride sun up to sun down, no passengers, no freeways. No problem...I'm not ready for that yet..
I went back to DMV (and honestly I think if you go to hell to work off sins, part of that is to work there or be stuck in line...) after waking up WAY too early this morning to read and study. Must have paid off cause I passed no problem both my motorcycle and my renewal test for my car driving! Apparently second time is the charm!
WOW.
No more anxiety when I practice about being caught without papers! I'm official.
To celebrate we went to brunch. Then hung out with my brother and his family at their house to see their upgrades to the house and watch the Blue Angels perform for free since we were in their flight pattern. We avoided the thousands of people and the $15 fee plus we joked, laughed had a REALLY great time. Blue Angels are FANTASTIC and some of their moves, how close they fly the awesome sound of jets roaring by moments after they pass....so close to the house we can read the wings see the landing gear...Fantastic! We waved and hollered as much as anyone. Blue Angels are amazing to see finesse the skies...I highly recommend them.
Then I came home and rode with my guy so fun....
Now we're watching Motorcycle Diaries, then Audition and True Romance.
What a great day!
Saturday, March 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment