Sunday, March 19, 2006

Pillion and Rider

Spent the whole day with my guy. Rode together on his bike, all over town (Since I'm still a wuss about riding in rain. I was tired and decided I wanted to see the world as a passenger (aka pillion)). Saw SO many other motorcyclists riding taking advantage of the lovely break in weather...made me antsy

We spent the day riding together ignoring the bad brunch incident. We laughed and rode. Got new improved mirrors for my bike. Ordered boots or high top riding shoes for me. Saw my dad and broke the news about me riding...he took it pretty well.

Came home and installed the mirrors (awesome), and inspired by riding with him and trying out said mirrors I found a parking lot not too far from my house to practice and ride in, especially those slow, tight figure 8 turns. I really enjoyed the freedom to practice at my pace in a good place. My guy stood by letting me go at my pace, keeping an eye out for me. He drives me insane on occasion, but he really is amazingly wonderful. So many reasons to love him...

I'm skipping over the little moments, the joyful moments of riding, of being with my guy. But I cherish them even if I don't describe them here.

No comments: