1) Got my new motorcycle -- excellent for learners as the reviews I found noted and fun to ride. My 2005 Yamaha Virago 250. It has such a nice purr too. During researching, I saw a site that said Virago means "Ill Tempered Woman". Directly from Latin it means "Maiden Warrior." Either way, it's mine and likely me for now. :)
2) I am not a biker mama. I am not a fashion poseur. Nothing is wrong with either of these identities if you choose them. I'm just a woman who discovered that riding a bike is fun. You won't see posts about me suddenly joining a biker gang...nor do I think I'm likely to join a motorcycle club. I just like having the options to ride with my guy...or ride my own.
3) The woman who sold me the bike and I connected instantly. Her boyfriend and my man got a long well too - so now we have riding friends :D
4) Work has been crazy. I came in with a new attitude. And while everyone around me is freaking out. I keep my head. That made it a lot more fun...and funny. Hope I can maintain it. Thank Heaven for vacation.
5) Started working out again. Forgot how much I hate going...how good I feel after.
6) Got my work bonus and it was solid. Got a raise that let me hit a financial goal for myself. Go me!
7) My mom was very supportive about motorcycle. Surprise, surprise!
Some other good stuff too...good day.
Thursday, March 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment