Sunday, April 02, 2006

A Riding Milestone and a Pause in My Workstorm

Long stressful work week.

Entertained over weekend. Friends came, had fun.

Motorcycled to brunch our group "brunch spot" today, was my first time in traffic...I'm still alive!! I wish the rain would ease up so I could have continued. Instead they report we have to worry about flooding. Crazy.

Spent lazy day after chores with my man playing video game...very fun. Grandia III - Courtesy of Square-Enix. Very sweet game, fun battle system, good humor, a bit predictable but still compelling. Worth checking out.
I bought it. :)

Work really is ramping up to have me work harder, be more involved and give more of myself. I am a workaholic once I get rolling. I don't want to let work overwhelm me again. But we are in a good place financially at home and this job is largely the reason. I don't know. I'll figure this out...

Although I'm in good spirits think I'm just suffering a bit from the end of the weekend blues. The rain on the weekend just makes me at this point, sad. I want to play outside, practice riding and how much cold rain can you frolic in, really? *sighs*....but maybe as time passes we'll get closer to more sunny days and spring..

More rides, more sun...

And I know it's only an hour but the spring forward is kicking my ass..... :)

No comments: