Thursday, April 13, 2006

The SUN Shone Today. Blue Skies!!!!

Today I rode almost 80 miles. That's 80 miles ya'll !!! A milestone for me: to ride to destinations, in traffic with other cars, unpredictable people on cell phones with short attention spans...and outside of my neighborhood! YAY!

Because of Dr Appt, didn't go into work this am. Instead I:

A) Went to awesome crepe place with my guy. Very authentic French Bistro feel.

B) Then to Dr Appt which took long time. Got tons of allergy meds. YAY!

C) Finally to work taking the long scenic route

D) Worked

E) Came back via scenic route and stopped for dinner at Chipotle restaurant. I LOVE Chipotle.

All while riding my motorbike. I did well. My man escorted me around and gave me good advice or let me ride. Was SO much fun!!! :D We were outside in the SUN. Cause there was SUN today. More rain tomorrow I'm told, but SUN today. YAY!!!!

Today rocked!

No comments: