I was so tired when I got in I can't beleive I forgot to mention this!
I was waiting at a turn signal after buying (and wearing!) my new boots when a car full of four lovely women drove next to me. One asked with a great smile, "What size engine are you riding?" I replied, "250 - I'm still new but I love it for now." They all became very enthusiastic gave thumbs up and tons of encouragment. The blonde who spoke to me revelead she rides a Virago 535 and couldn't find a 250 when she was looking, told me to keep it forever. Then they all gave me a lot of encouragement, telling me to ride my own ride and that the turning, the curves and everything would come together in time.
It was a wonderful gesture and feeling, a great boost to my spirit and day. I hope those girls never break down, get tagged or get tired! Just makes me want to ride more!
Sunday, April 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment