Monday, April 24, 2006

Why I'm Riding Now..

Been riding....

Posted the following in a friend's journal today - didn't realize I had said it until I did...(minor editing to give you some context)

"...I'm alright. Been on my motorcycle jag...I think more than anything now it's because I can get to a state of relaxation with it...I can just ride and suddenly doors in my head open. I lose the shackles of being "responsible goes to work gets it done" woman and get a little more free. Don't get me wrong - it's a lot of work, I have to be aware 'cause a lot of people are stupid when they drive on the whole :). But that break when no one is around and there is a patch of blue,lush green pasture, little glass like ponds..where the road has these sensual curves, while the scenery is equally luscious. Suddenly, I feel my heart beating and the door opens inmy head, words, ruminations flow into my mind and it's those, the road, the movement, the lean, the press, the speed and me...it's amazing...."

That's me right now.

No comments: